1. Social sustainability indicators and income distribution in Australia.
2. A life-cycle assessment of vacuum glazing.
3. An analysis of global biofuel expansion.
4. Environmental implications of an ageing society.
5. Error Correlation in Input-Output Frameworks.
6. Modelling the impact of a carbon price on Australian business.
7. Equity and technology in the sustainability debate – implications for developed-world citizens.
Effects of Land Use on Threatened Species.
A Material History of Australia.
Evaluating the environmental performance of a university.
Subsidies for electricity-generating technologies: A review.
Development of a Dynamic Ecological Footprint method.
Structural decomposition analysis of Australia's greenhouse gas emissions.
Environmental impact assessment of Sydney Airport.
Life-cycle assessment of wind turbines.
Estimating multi-criteria weights for interacting criteria from profile sets.
For more information please contact
Prof Manfred Lenzen
The University of Sydney NSW 2006
+61 (0)2 9351-5985